“Great cupcakes”
Review of Sweet By Holly

Sweet By Holly
Ranked #2 of 38 Bakeries in Jacksonville
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Description: Miss Holly's cupcakes are more than the sum of their ingredients. Each one comes with story and history that led it to our counters. The recipes came from moms, aunts, grandpas (yes it's true, not many but a few!) and grandmas. Some are simply created by our creative chefs or inspired front of the house staff. Every cupcake that is made by Sweet By Holly is truly a team effort and includes one ingredient that is not in the recipe book but is absolutely essential, and that is LOVE! We hope you get the same pleasure from eating our cupcakes that we get from making them!
“Great cupcakes”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Love their cupcakes. You can get them in two different sizes. They also have frozen yogurt with a large variety of toppings. And they are open later than other yogurt shops in the town center, if you get a late night craving!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Japeterson00

“So So Good...”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

My husband and I visited here after lunch at the Town Center. We got some of the frozen yogurt and 4 of the mini cupcakes. The frozen yogurt was delicious and the cupcakes are out of this world good. They were so fresh and the mini is the perfect size. The people who were working were so friendly and helpful. I am thankful that this is not close to me - it would be to my detriment if we lived any closer.

• Visited April 2014
ljackson97
“Best mini cupcake that I have ever eaten!!!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Holy Shmoly!!! I was given a mini cupcake from Sweet by Holly and it was honestly the best mini cupcake that I have ever eaten in my life. First, the cake part was so moist that the wrapper paper was damp and sticky. The icing was cream cheesy and had crumbles of something like graham cracker on it. I took a bite and the middle was filled with strawberry filling. It was delicate yet bold, flavorful and rich. It was reminiscent of a strawberry cheesecake.
I always thought the cupcake thing was a novelty and occasionally got them mainly to please my wife. And, while they were always good, these cupcakes from Sweet By Holly are different. They are dessert art. I will try all of their flavors. I HIGHLY recommend these cupcakes.

Visited March 2014
“TOTALLY ADDICTIVE!!!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

***WARNING*** Don't EVER go here IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE TOTALLY ADDICTED TO THE MOST AMAZING, DELICIOUS CUPCAKES THAT YOU'VE EVER EATEN!!! Seriously…I have NEVER had such amazing cupcakes!!! There are so many amazing flavors (my personal favorite being the High Hat, and my hubby's being the Red Velvet and Oreo). On Monday's the mini's are only $1!

• Visited February 2014
North Charleston, South Carolina
“MORE!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I hadn't heard of this place before, but visited while out exploring Jacksonville. I was pleasantly surprised. The mini cupcakes are full of flavor. Much more than I expected, The staff was friendly, informative, and pleasant to talk with.

The place has a diner feel to it, but it's nice. Loved it and will definitely go again next month on a return trip.

I had the Boston Cream, which was lovely. The Coffee was a bit odd, but still good. And the Tiramisu was outstanding and I had to order a half dozen to satisfy my craving for it!

• Visited February 2014