“An adorable bakery for sweet toothed people of all ages!”
Review of Edgewood Bakery - CLOSED

Edgewood Bakery
Cuisines: Danish, Cafe
Description: Edgewood Bakery has been "Baking the Best in Jacksonville since 194." Located in the Murray Hill area of Jacksonville, the bakery services most of Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. This Jacksonville institution also offers a wide variety of traditional pastries, breakfast and lunch in the cafe, on-site and off-site catering, and custom cakes for all celebrations.
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

We stopped at the Edgewood Bakery with our kids for breakfast. I could not believe the variety of baked goods they offered! I felt fatter (and happier) just looking at the display case full of whimsical treats.

The breakfast was filling and came in large portions. Our server was great. We really enjoyed the atmosphere. I will definitely take house guests here.

I can't wait to go back and try a cookie or donut!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have visited this bakery several times over the last 2 years. Overall average is the best I could rate them. The cookies and pastries are not the worst I have ever had but they are far from the best. They do make really good cinnamon buns however, probably the best thing they make in my opinion. They serve lunch and breakfast. Their sandwiches are decent, if slightly overpriced. Don't go if you are expecting fantastic baked goods, you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Pros: The service here is the best, our waitress was very attentive, and had a great personality.
The place has been in Jacksonville for over 60 years.
Delicious bakery

Cons: Not a very extensive breakfast menu, my biscuits were room temperature, and again it was so-so .
Bottom line: I would return, but for lunch only, not for breakfast.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

This place is bad for you everything they have is awesome and delecious , thier cookies will melt in your mouth and the minute you walk in , your mouth will start to water, there are so many good things to buy, you don't know what to get, HAVE FUN