“Lunch”

Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Lisbon, Portugal
“Lunch”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Very nice lunch specials. We had shrimp tempura roll and dynamite roll which is served with fried rice. Good price and a very tasty

• Visited March 2014

“Great Sushi”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

This place is family owned. it's small and has a cozy atmosphere. If you have a party larger than six I'd recommend calling ahead. I come here about two times a week, my co-worker (special diet) comes here everyday. (From memory) There are six booths (seat four) and 6 tables (seat four) and the sushi bar can seat about six. They offer delivery but only in a very small area (order delivery online here: http://mizusushijax.com/), if you're in Bartram Park you're probably okay.

They not only have sushi but they have hibachi (made in the back, no fancy show), chinese and teriyaki. I've tried all the styles I've mentioned and they are very good and nicely proportioned. The dinners come with soup and salad.

They have some great sushi rolls that i'd recommend (i can't remember or name all the ingredients, so if you are not a picky eater... trust me on these - they are slightly fried too). I recommend the "Batman" bomb and the "No Name" roll, the "No Name" is not on the menu but if you write it in you will taste that heavenly deliciousiness - it's the roll in the picture I posted. If you just like Nigiri sushi I recommend getting some White Tuna, it is very tender and literally melts in your mouth. They will also have Toro tuna every now and then and it's worth it.

They have a good beer selection, too. More than just the domestics.

Not sure what else I can post, I really enjoy this place. I do know that if you are not sure if this place is worth a shot, it is and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great quality sushi! Great hibachi!”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Amazing! The sushi chefs are so creative with their art! Great quality sushi! Great hibachi! It is a must go! Every time we come we can't decide to do sushi or habachi! Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm

• Visited January 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best Sushi in Bartram Park area”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I moved to Bartram park over a year ago and as soon as I did I was on the lookout for the best sushi place around. I would consider myself a sushi snob and have ate sushi from Jax all the way to Miami and back. I tried a couple places around the Publix shopping plaza and didnt find any place that made me want to come back. I then stumbled on to Mizu and went in to check it out with my friend. The staff was super friendly. We are at the sushi bar and had a conversation with the sushi chef and what I believe was the owner. The sushi was fresh and the rolls were decent sized. From that point on we have always given our business to Mizu. If you live close enough they will also deliver. The hibachi is good but the sushi is by far my favorite. The pepper tuna is awesome. The only gripe I would have is that they do not have any plate presentation like I have seen at other places i.e. Sumo Sushi.

• Visited April 2013
“It was ok.”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

The service was slow and there was only one other family in the restaurant. The sushi we ordered was not bad. Would I come back.....not sure about that...I wouldn't go out of my way.

Visited April 2013