“Since Grandma can't Maple Street Biscuit Can!”

Maple Street Biscuit Company
Ranked #4 of 2,038 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Since Grandma can't Maple Street Biscuit Can!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My Grandma made the best biscuits EVER, but since she is no long with me, Maple Street Biscuit is the next best thing. I went for the whole deal and had The Five...EXCELLENT. I feel the place fits in with the whole beach community. It's fresh, the place & the biscuits, clean and cool. It 's nice to get out of the heat. The staff was friendly and the manager walked around to see if everything was going well. The cinnamon raisin was a added treat we were not planning on we tried it and was delicious. I also ended up buying a pound of the maple coffee. I wish this place and the owners the very best. As for the cost MSBC is not cheap but not expensive either. You are getting quality food for a acceptable price.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank runneru

Jacksonville, Florida
“Delicious. ”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Food is so good! Many options to choose from. Cute location too. Have breakfast & do a little shopping.

“Little pillows of heaven”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

best biscuits I've ever had. I'm glad I don't live near by because I'd put about 300lbs just in this place!

• Visited May 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“You must go here!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

This place is ridiculously good! I was told by several people that I had to try this place and I was not disappointed. I've had several things here and they are all good. Try the macaroni. It has cheese-its on top. Sounds gross (to me) but surprisingly, it works. If you go in the morning, go early. It's a small place and it gets really crowded, quickly.

“Worth the calories”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch while in San Marco. My husband chose the Ralphie's Deluxe Double Down, eggs on a biscuit covered in sausage gravy. I opted for the Farmer, fried chicken topped with thick bacon and apple butter. (The Farmer comes with cheddar cheese as well, but I omitted that. Had to save calories somewhere.) We ordered the fried green tomatoes as well. Everything was delicious and well worth the calories.

The chicken is hormone-free; many sauces and toppings are made in-house. There are lots of choices of biscuits and sides.

The staff was friendly and helpful. It's a small restaurant but offers small and large tables inside as well as sidewalk dining. T-shirts, mugs, and maple syrup are for sale near the register.

2 Thank Kitty K