“I love eating here!”

Maple Street Biscuit Company
Ranked #5 of 2,000 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love eating here!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have eaten here twice and have not been disappointed. I love biscuits so it's like they built this restaurant for me. They have so many options that I can never make up my mind. The staff is super friendly and obviously I'm not the only one who likes it because the place is always packed.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Since Grandma can't Maple Street Biscuit Can!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My Grandma made the best biscuits EVER, but since she is no long with me, Maple Street Biscuit is the next best thing. I went for the whole deal and had The Five...EXCELLENT. I feel the place fits in with the whole beach community. It's fresh, the place & the biscuits, clean and cool. It 's nice to get out of the heat. The staff was friendly and the manager walked around to see if everything was going well. The cinnamon raisin was a added treat we were not planning on we tried it and was delicious. I also ended up buying a pound of the maple coffee. I wish this place and the owners the very best. As for the cost MSBC is not cheap but not expensive either. You are getting quality food for a acceptable price.

1 Thank runneru
Jacksonville, Florida
“Delicious. ”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Food is so good! Many options to choose from. Cute location too. Have breakfast & do a little shopping.

“Little pillows of heaven”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

best biscuits I've ever had. I'm glad I don't live near by because I'd put about 300lbs just in this place!

Jacksonville, Florida
“You must go here!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

This place is ridiculously good! I was told by several people that I had to try this place and I was not disappointed. I've had several things here and they are all good. Try the macaroni. It has cheese-its on top. Sounds gross (to me) but surprisingly, it works. If you go in the morning, go early. It's a small place and it gets really crowded, quickly.