“Excellant Soup and Salads”
Review of Soup's On

Soup's On
Ranked #1,131 of 2,056 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Not a big place, but puts out a quality and excellant meal. All soups are fresh. I hava Chicken In Noodle and a salad with mixed greens Walnuts, Grapes, Blue Cheese Chunks. Worth the visit. The Fresh Soda's are very good also

Reviewed 22 September 2013

The salads my girlfriend and I ordered (Maryland Crab, Tarragon Chicken/Chilled Avocado Bisque, Souper Salad) were extremely bland.

A couple tips for the owners:

-When you write a menu make sure you feature the things that people are most allergic too! Aka nuts would be a huge thing. I ordered my Tarragon Chicken salad and maybe I should have asked but believe me the menu listed out a bunch of the ingredients, but I found it ridiculous they neglected to include almonds. So my salad was ruined and not even eatable besides the fact that it was bland.
-Hire better employees...I can only speak for my experience at the Atlantic Blvd. location but I was helped by a very unfriendly younger girl. Who made my girlfriend and I feel very unwelcome and frankly stupid for not knowing how the menu worked. A simple explanation and a smile would of sufficed, but she was extremely rude.
-Have more drink options besides terrible flavored soda (my girlfriend got the lemon lime soda and it honestly tasted like what I would imagine pinesol to taste...it was like a 100x more sweeter version of Sprite) and from reading other yelp reviews Tea that you have to pay to get refills for.

Safe to say I will never be back.

1  Thank Kevin N
Reviewed 17 April 2013

i used to pass soup's on everyday on my way home from work, and i never stopped there until my sister told me about how great it is. so i gave it a try....i LOVE pretty much everything i've had. sometimes the vegetarian/vegan soups are a little bland or not what i was expecting (in a bad way), but any of their sandwiches or other soups are fantastic. i wouldn't recommend going there on a date or anything, because i see it more as a take out restaurant.....it's counter service and a 'to-go' atmosphere. but seriously, for five -ten dollars for a bowl of soup and a sandwich....it's the best!

Reviewed 8 February 2013

Its a tiny little restaurant with a few single tables inside also has a counter with a few chairs, we went on Tuesday and we sat by the counter maybe for about 15 minutes no one came to take our order til I figured out maybe we have to order by the cash register so we did a bowl the size of a cupcake is 6.00 then a little bigger goes up to 11.00 then they have a little bigger I dont remember the price on that we ordered from the chalk board a sandwich and a soup for 10.00 each the sandwich was on a 1/2 baguet and they put 2 slices of cold tomato on it with 2 slaps of mozzarella cheese the baguette is about 4inches long and only comes with the bottom part so not even a complete sandwich. the soup they dont seem to cook there as there is no kitchen so it is re-heated, the workers are non verbal and not friendly,

1  Thank mynona

Been to Soup's On? Share your experiences!