“Good food and reasonably priced ”
Review of Bento Cafe

Bento Cafe
Ranked #393 of 2,161 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After a day of shopping at town center, we dropped by at bento for some soup and noodles. We had pad Thai in a bowl and katzu noodles (I think ). Food was good, reasonably priced and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The first impression when we walked in the door was that the place was dirty. It took about an average amount of time to order and receive our order. However, after we sat and started getting out order, we asked for additional salad dressing but it never came. We also never got all out food. Too much work for going out for a quick meal

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Tried the Sweet and Sour Chicken over white rice and a Udon Noodle Bowl with Teriyaki Pork. The Pork Bowl was pretty lame, though the pork cut was of good quality. The chicken was likewise a pretty good quality but the sweet and sour flavor just didn't impress me.
Service was fairly quick, and I would consider Bento one notch above mall chinese.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Many good choices- The line goes fast. Love the sushi and bowls- good value for quality- Boba teas are good

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Controlled chaos. We had a family meal. The food did not all come at once but it all worked out.
I loved the shrimp tempura. It came with the usual sauce but I used a spicy dip from a beef dish that another family member didn't want. It was perfect for an extra kick. Enjoyed my visit and hope to return again soon.