Review of EverBank Field

Fernandina Beach, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
Reviewed 21 November 2013

A large and easy to access stadium. Ample space inside without feeling crowded. A variety of food choice is available. Had fun at the football game. Great people watching.

Visited October 2013

Stockbridge, Georgia, United States
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great Place to watch the game”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Staff was friendly and helpful, many of them stopped to smile and ask if we needed anything on our way up to and down from our seats. We love sitting up high (there really aren't any nosebleed seats). Beautiful view of the river from our seats. Bathrooms everywhere, and lots of food choices. Only thing I can say that might be helpful is that there are more than one gate with the same number. That was a little confusing trying to meet people. Also, I was able to take in my reusable water bottle if I emptied out the water first.

Visited October 2013
101 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 269 helpful votes
“Stay away”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

We were insulted and offended by the security staff S.A.F.E. I have travelled the world and have never met such rude and mean people! The stadium really needs to search for a new security company. I will never return unless they make positive improvements

2 Thank Stelly3665
Manchester, Georgia
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“GA/FL game”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

FUN FUN !! The stadium was clean staff helpful and friendly. The view of the river is awesome. We rode the water taxi to the game walked back.

Fayetteville, Georgia
247 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 424 helpful votes
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I love visiting EverBank Field, when I come to watch the Florida Gator play the Georgia Bulldogs. The stadium is great. You can see the river and a few bridges if you are sitting at the very top.