“Rocks in the beans!!”

High Tide Burrito
Ranked #270 of 2,092 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Ordered bean tacos, they were okay, and the chips were good, but I was really disappointed with the customer service. As I was eating my taco I bit into something really hard, and realized there was a small black rock in the beans! When I confronted them, they very casually told me, "Yeah, that happens sometimes." That was that. They didn't apologize or anything. The next day my tooth was hurting really bad, but I guess it's something they expect their customers to just deal with. I wasn't expecting a million dollars, or anything crazy like that, but a simple apology would have been decent of them. I think the food tasted good, but I'd be too afraid to eat there again.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Food is always great, prices are reasonable and the employees are friendly. My favorites are the Mojo Shrimp burrito and fish tacos. The chips are fresh and delicious and they have a nice selection of Salsa. They run different specials daily and have some good beers on tap. This is one of the few restaurants in Jax that I look forward to going to.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

The food is unique and delicious. The chips are home made and all the dishes are really fresh. The prices are really appropriate for the quality of food, The service was very friendly and the environment very comfortable.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Casual but wonderful. Authentic tacos and burritos. No refried beans at this place! All fresh and made to order. Beer specials all the time and fabulous sangria. Sit outside and enjoy the homemade tortilla chips and guacamole!

1  Thank Kim and Jim B