“Good clean food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Beach
“Good clean food”
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

I wish I took a picture of my food before I ate it! Lol well the food is cooked right there on a grill in front of you. I've had the Kufta Kabob and Gyro Sandwich and both were good. My coworker had had the Gyro meal with rice and said it was great.

The manager is always very nice. The place looks clean and updated. I believe it's new anyway. The meals for lunch are under $10. I got a sandwich, fries an salad for 10. Try it out. You won't e disappointed. It's a Mediterranean themed restaurant and food with a casual sit in atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Cuisine and Service!!!”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We were in Jekyll Island, Georgia, this past weekend, and were in the mood for something other than the local cuisine which we can get anywhere in Georgia. So being about an hour away from Jacksonville, we decided to take a chance and head down to Kabob-e, which my wife was able to find. They're about a mile away from I-295 on Beach Blvd, and very easy to find. They have adequate seating and an excellent menu and very delicious food, which is very fresh. In fact they make their own salad dressing which was amazing! Service was fast, we were in and out in about 30 minutes. The deserts were great - we took one of each to go. I would highly recommend this restaurant if your in Jacksonville and want to try something that will excite your taste buds. We've decided to stop by again when we head down anywhere in Florida.

• Visited March 2013