“Excellent Fine Dinning”
Review of Wine Cellar

Wine Cellar
Reserve with OpenTable
Wine Cellar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 2,189 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$31 - US$45
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Flagler Avenue
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Great unique atmosphere with table linens. Great service. Extensive wine list. Gourmet food. Nice appetizers, wonderful salads and soups..nice selection of seafood, steak, lamb, pork. The baked duck is the best I have had. On weekends they have a fixed price menus. Great place for a business lunch or dinner and the ladies love the place..

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I was happy to find out about this place, the staff was very accommodating. The décor and place in general was really great, a nice place for a romantic dinner. Parking is a little strange but great overall. I had the fixed menu and my husband had the steak. I have to say my meal was just ok, which was disappointed, I really wanted to love it. My husband says his was really good, not sure if it was because of the fixed menu or what. I liked the atmosphere so much I will go back and try again, just hope the food can match next time.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

I love this type of classic fine dining. The decor and furnishings are so full of class and warmth. I truly appreciate an independently owned restaurant that clearly has such high standards for food, service, and ambiance which is hard to find among all the chain restaurants out there.

Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

I recently dined at the Wine Cellar with colleagues due to a recommendation from the staff at the Hampton Inn (with coupon provided) while traveling for business. It's a cozy, quaint restaurant that seems to cater to any type of diner...solo business travel to large groups. I had the stuffed portobello appetizer and scallop dinner which were both delicious. The service was excellent and I would definitely return when in the area again.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

First time back in three years. We went for 26th anniversary, food and service were excellent. No complaints but for the al dente vegetables, but that is a personal matter. We will return.