“Our favorite "Special Occasion" restaurant”
Review of Wine Cellar

Wine Cellar
Reserve with OpenTable
Wine Cellar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 2,188 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$31 - US$45
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Flagler Avenue
Reviewed 13 January 2014

The Wine Cellar is our favorite "special occasion" restaurant. They have been serving great meals in a sophisticated quiet atmosphere for over 25 years. Great filets and steaks, innovative daily specials, white tablecloths, an extensive wine selection, and professional waiters who know how to treat you special - that's what it's all about for us. For Birthdays, Anniversaries and special times - that's when we rely on the the Wine Cellar to treat us to a fine dining experience at a fair price.
We have never had a bad dining experience there - and oftentimes they have surprised us with a bonus of some sort....

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Great unique atmosphere with table linens. Great service. Extensive wine list. Gourmet food. Nice appetizers, wonderful salads and soups..nice selection of seafood, steak, lamb, pork. The baked duck is the best I have had. On weekends they have a fixed price menus. Great place for a business lunch or dinner and the ladies love the place..

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I was happy to find out about this place, the staff was very accommodating. The décor and place in general was really great, a nice place for a romantic dinner. Parking is a little strange but great overall. I had the fixed menu and my husband had the steak. I have to say my meal was just ok, which was disappointed, I really wanted to love it. My husband says his was really good, not sure if it was because of the fixed menu or what. I liked the atmosphere so much I will go back and try again, just hope the food can match next time.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

I love this type of classic fine dining. The decor and furnishings are so full of class and warmth. I truly appreciate an independently owned restaurant that clearly has such high standards for food, service, and ambiance which is hard to find among all the chain restaurants out there.

Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

I recently dined at the Wine Cellar with colleagues due to a recommendation from the staff at the Hampton Inn (with coupon provided) while traveling for business. It's a cozy, quaint restaurant that seems to cater to any type of diner...solo business travel to large groups. I had the stuffed portobello appetizer and scallop dinner which were both delicious. The service was excellent and I would definitely return when in the area again.