“Absolutly addicting”

Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Fleming Island, Ajman, United States
“Absolutly addicting”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I love this place I go thier three times a week or sometimes four lol. in past I have try many indian resturants but this one is simply the best Food here is really delicious espically thier butter chicken and goat curry everthing else is good as well at reasonable priced. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to taste real indian cusine!!

• Visited March 2013

Florida
“Addicting”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

This is by far my favorite Indian food in Jacksonville. I used to get it delivered by doorstep delivery but it seems theyve changed their delivery area again so it is no longer an option. Total shame because sometimes i will order it a couple times a week, it is that good! Their butter chicken is wonderful. The naan is fantastic. The portions are generous. Highly recommend.

• Visited February 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good Indian food sometimes but not the best in town.”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This used to be Cilantro earlier. It seems the chef is same but the staff and the owner seems rude. The place was recently fined for unhygienic conditions so be careful. Although some dishes are good, I would think twice before going there for lunch or dinner.

1 Thank NarSar
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great introduction to Indian food”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

This place has been a great find for our family. A good variety of Indian food at a great price. Something for everyone. Good wait staff all in all. We try to eat here at least once a month. Love the place. Anyone looking for an introduction to Indian food, this is the place to explore those spices, textures and flavors.

• Visited October 2012
St. Augustine
“Highly recommend!”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I am no expert on Indian cuisine. This was my first time eating this food. The waiter was very helpful with our questions and made several suggestions. The restaurant was clean. The food was fantastic! One of the better restaurant experiences I've had on a while.

We will be back again soon!