“Great Service & Atmosphere....food...not so much.”
Review of Juliette's

Juliette's
Reserve with OpenTable
Juliette's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #255 of 2,075 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, French, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Water Street
Transit: There is a JTA bus stop only 5 yards from the entry of the main hotel / Juliette"s entrance.
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Juliette's is a great place for a business lunch. Parking is easy, the atmosphere is great and the service is unimpeachable. The rolls for the table are little clouds of soft yeasty goodness I could eat 1000 of them. The problem is, the rest of the food. I had the fish sandwich with fries. The fries were not hot, much less warm. I would have said something but I was in a business meeting with customers. The ciabatta roll the fish was on was dry and not a good choice for this sandwich as it over powered the fish, both in size and density. The tartar sauce was mayo with the tiniest tiniest amount of relish that was barely detectable. Eventually I gave up on the sandwich and ate the fish alone. I would give it another try, for the rolls, service and atmosphere alone, and cross my fingers on the food.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Have you ever been to a place where the quality of the service seemed to overcome any flaws in the food? This is that kind of place. We sat in the bar and our server, Turner, went above and beyond to make sure we got top notch service the entire night. This guy should train other servers - he's friendly, attentive but not intrusive, helpful and kind. He made sure to check with us after each course was served to make sure everything was to our liking. We loved the black eyed pea soup! Because we were staying at the Omni, we dined here for breakfast as well. Turner was not there, but the service was quick and great. As we left, every staff member that we passed wished us well.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The food at Juliette's was not bad. It tasted pretty good, but the portion sizes were really small for the price. I understand the concept of fine dining and smaller, richer, higher quality food as opposed to cheaper fare, but I still like to feel like I am getting a reasonable portion for the price. The wait staff was friendly and there was no wait time so I received my food quickly and it was tasty. It was convenient since I was staying in the Omni.

1  Thank dtravelmomma
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The quality, selection & preparation of the entrees we ordered for lunch were excellent. The breakfast buffet is al exceptional.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We ate here with a group of friends, but there was not much listed in the menu for vegetarians. We spoke to the chef through our server, and we were brought beautiful and creative meals. Enjoyed the entire experience!

1  Thank tromboneguy