“Delicious”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Delicious”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

First, this restaurant is now named Fuji Sushi. They have a dining area and a sushi bar. The menu offers traditional Asian cuisine as well. We had only sushi and it was very good. We went at lunch and they had an all you can eat for $9.99. The staff were friendly and it wasn't busy at all.

• Visited January 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Good sushi”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Great neighborhood spot. Food & service was very nice. Even kid friendly. They like to look at the fish tanks and TV's. Pretty extensive sushi list.

Visited July 2012
St. Augustine, FL
“Our Favorite Restaurant”
Reviewed 9 July 2010

We've been going to Sushi Rock for years and prefer their grill food to any other Japanese Restaurant (much better quality than Shoguns or KoKos!) My husband loves their sushi. I recommend the filet if you choose to get steak. If you sit at the grill, you get the shrimp appetizer, but we would rather sit in a more private booth near the back. We love the soup, salad (ginger dressing is a must!), steamed and fried rice, chicken, shrimp, scallops, and filet. We've been there so often, the manager recognizes us everytime we come in. Fun for families and a great evening out!

Fort Worth, Texas
“I liked it!”
Reviewed 22 April 2010

Not much on review of this restaurant but I have lived here 5 months now and have been afraid to try it. The curb appeal is a problem but I finally went and am glad I did. It was way up there on my favorite sushi places and I've yet to find a better one in Jacksonville. Don't be afraid - give it a try.

Jacksonville, FL
“Modern and Eclectic”
Reviewed 27 January 2010

Sushi Rock serves up Asian cuisine in a modern setting. The staff are very friendly and the sushi is always fresh and excellent. It's a great place to go before the movie or Theater Jax.