“Food and Cleanliness amazing.”
Review of Famous Amos

Famous Amos
Ranked #1,137 of 2,049 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 19 January 2012

The food and service, along with the cleanliness has improved so so much. The renovations are wonderful. Famous Amos on San Jose is now bright and welcoming. The service is great and the food is fantastic. Great job.
Great job.
Gerry Mulcahy

There are newer reviews for Famous Amos

Reviewed 5 October 2011

Went to this location for breakfast about 3 Saturdays ago with my fiancee and orderdered waffles. Saw black dots in t and took a closer look and it was lotsof knat bugs cooked up in both of our waffles!! Don't know if anybody else ate knat bugs before i noticed!! All the manager could say was i'm sorry and that they got into the batter somehow! I began gaggng and just left! I called the main office, left my number and never recieved a return call! Don't understand how the cook didn't see all those knat bugs in the batter!!! I will never eat there again and I;m really thinking aout taking it to the next leel because everytime I eat I think about it! Disgusting!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 2 March 2008

For the price, you can't beat the good old fashion meals that come from Famous Amos! Chicken and Dumplings can cure the cold and feed the soul! Been a long time fan--since 1985! Keep Cooking!

Reviewed 18 January 2008

My husband and I work alot of hours and love home cooking, Only for Sunday morning breakfast whe n we go in together that we can have a correct order, do not ever order "TO GO OR PICK UP" this is the 2nd time we did a call in over the telephone and we picked up the order, both times were wrong and quess what I quess it was our fault becasue we did not open the to go bag and check our order out before we walked out of "FAMOUS AMOS" These girls are reallly busy , you can tell by the phone conversation and they do not have time to lsiten and write down what your ordered. I only ordered 2 times this week over the telephone and both orders were so incorrect. If you hav etime to set down and "MAKE" the girls relize their tip , then you will be treated with "MORE" "RESPECT" It is not their fault they ar ethere to make a living so it is lack of training for call in orders. I would suggest never call in a order, go in person, these girls need to see a viual face. In order to get your order correct.

incerly,
Phyllis Wilson

1  Thank bozuloaga
Reviewed 28 November 2007

My second favorite breakfast spot!