“A new Neighborhood”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Jacksonville, Florida
“A new Neighborhood”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Having just moved into this area of JAX I find the Deerwood Deli to be a great place for a weekend breakfast. Good omelets and good service. Can't go wrong!

• Visited August 2013

Toano, Virginia
“Neighborhood Gem”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We were just in Jacksonville on family business for two weeks and discovered this small but efficient restaurant near where we were staying. I must say that the food is very good and the staff fast an friendly.

We ended up going there several times during our two-week stay and got good service and delicious food.

• Visited July 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Nice menu but slow”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I've eaten at the diner several times, both breakfast and lunch. Weekend breakfast is very crowded and the sevice was atrocious the last few times- waited over half an hour for our food. Lunch was not much better, although the food is tasty and the fries are to die for. Family owned place and the owners were not very accomodating on a few occasions when we called in orders from the office. But if you can go when it's not crowded, you'll do better.

• Visited July 2013
Leesburg, Georgia, United States
“Absolutely Amazing!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My daughter told me that Deerwood Diner is a MUST for breakfast, so we headed down there on a Sunday morning. The place was packed, but we were seated shortly & taken care of quickly and efficiently by our super-hero server. I manage a restaurant, and let me say I wish I had her on my staff. I ordered Eggs Benedict with Home Potatoes & an Iced Coffee. The best, Hands Down. Owner came by and spoke to each table. Definitely go back!!

• Visited June 2013
White Oak, Georgia
“Small Diner great food.”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Service is OK if you are not in a hurry. Food is great. Chicken ranch wrap and fries will fill you up. Very reasonable prices and a quiet atmosphere to relax for a bit.

• Visited April 2013