“Great place for lunch.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #296 of 2,132 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 19 October 2013

This is my friends and my place for lunch when we get together. Their soup and sandwich are top notch. We sit around and talk and never feel like we should hurry and leave. Their baked goods are also sooo good.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

All ways a good sandwich. I use them everytime I have to do a luncheon for a group of doctors. They never let me down.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I enjoy this chain; it keeps me away from the fast food lane. All food is served with health ingredients. Good for lunch or for a quick place to stop in.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

The food is always quick, consistent and hearty. We enjoy the soups and salads and always try to grab a quick bite at one of their locatios.

Reviewed 20 November 2012 via mobile

The food here is always amazing and fresh the portion sizes are GIANT the service is terrific. Highly recommend any baked goods, salads and chicken salad !