“Our favorite place for Dim Sum” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Our favorite place for Dim Sum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

This is THE place to go for Chinese Dim Sum. We have had Dim Sum all over the states in our travels and this place has got some good stuff. Reasonable prices on all the items. A nice find in Jacksonville. We asked the owner and were told the person who makes the dim sum dishes is actually from Hong Kong. Lots of variety and all the dishes are very good. You can have dim sum here any day of the week, just order off their dim sum menu. Try their General chicken, beef & tomatoes, and rice noodles dishes as well, all good!

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Georgia
“Great Dim Sum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

It is one of the only places I have found within the area that serves legitimate dim sum. It is a great quiet place. Their dim sum is made and steamed fresh. It definitely filled quenched my dim sum thirst. They also have great pan fried noodles. The service was great and overall a great experience. I will frequent this establishment again.

Saint Robert, Missouri
“YUM! DIM SUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

I haven't had Dim Sum in over two years! I was very spoiled in California, but living on the East Coast has made me crave easily accessible cuisines on the West. Googled "Dim Sum" and this place popped up with good reviews on tripadvisor and yelp. I drove two hours from South Carolina just to satisfy my craving and it was definitely worth it! Fairly good amount of options to choose from. I wanted some dessert rice cake and egg tart, which I didn't see on the menu. Hopefully they'll include it in the future. Will be coming back here whenever I'm back in the area or have time to travel again.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Best dim sum in Jax”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

One of the few places in Jacksonville that serves dim sum and I'm pretty sure it's the only one that serves it all day, every day. Reminds me of the places back home in Oakland's Chinatown. Not the best looking place from the outside and the inside isn't much better, there is always a weird smell when you walk in but once you get past that the dim sum is fabulous. We were told by one of the waiters that the cook is from New York and everything is made fresh. When you go you have to ask for the dim sum menu and there is plenty to choose from. We always get the Beef Chow Fun, Mushroom Shu Mai, Stuffed Taro, Steamed BBQ Pork Bun (Bao), and Rice Roll with Shrimp. The Sticky Rice in Lotus Leaf is very good too, it's stuffed with pork, chestnut, and other yummy goodies. Another favorite is the Sesame Ball that is almost like dessert. If you're feeling adventurous try the Phoenix Claw with Black Bean! We always enjoy our food when we go and whenever my 100% Chinese grandmother comes to visit from Cali we take her there. Service is quick and we've never had to wait long for a table.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Jacksonville, Florida
“very good dim sum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2011

We ate many dim sum restaurant all over the east coast. By far they're one of the best. You definitely can tell that nothing was frozen. The price were great. We will be back soon.

• Visited August 2011