“Fresh Bagels everytime!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Panera Bread
Ranked #326 of 1,983 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Fresh Bagels everytime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I go here every Thursday morning to meet with friends. I usually have a Whole Grain Bagel, toasted, with Peanut Butter, and coffee in a to-go cup. I can always count on the quality of the bagel, and the cleanliness of Panera's. Every time I visit is a pleasure.

Visited October 2013

Dover, De
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

We had both lunch and dinner here during our four days in Jacksonville. Always great food, nicely prepared in an attractive atmosphere. Friendly staff too.

Visited October 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Quick, friendly and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

I have been to this Panera Bread numerous times. Although it is a very busy Panera location, the employees are very efficient, friendly and accommodating. The restaurant is clean and the bakery is always well stocked and organized.

Visited August 2013
Rockledge, Florida
“Panera Never Fails”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

As always, I feel that I can depend on Panera to never disappoint. Although this location is very busy it served up my lunch quickly and with great customer service. It leads me to believe that Panera knows how to train managers who in turn treat their employees well. I am sure there are exceptions to this but I have never experienced poor service at any location I have ever visited and the location on Baymeadows in Jacksonville was not one of the exceptions either. Bravo Panera.

• Visited April 2013