“Not up to Panera Bread standards”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #416 of 2,038 Restaurants in Jacksonville
North America
“Not up to Panera Bread standards”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

This is my second time at this restaurant. I love Panera Bread, but not this particular location. The first time I went with my husband I thought it was a fluke that the restaurant was dirty because it was at lunch time and busy. But this last time that I went they didn't have that excuse. It wasn't busy but the empty tables were unwashed and had food scattered around on the floor under them. The seats and chairs had crumbs on them as well. My silverware was dirty, so I had to get a replacement. My soup tasted as though it had been scraped from the bottom of the pot that may have been sitting for quite some time. It was late afternoon and after the lunch time crowd, so I figured it must have been sitting since lunch time. My salad wasn't much better.
It shows a lack of concern by the employees and reflects on the negatively on management that this Panera Bread is allowed to be in such a state of uncleanliness. I won't go back to this location, and will advise others to pick an alternative as well.

• Visited December 2013

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Fresh Bagels everytime!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I go here every Thursday morning to meet with friends. I usually have a Whole Grain Bagel, toasted, with Peanut Butter, and coffee in a to-go cup. I can always count on the quality of the bagel, and the cleanliness of Panera's. Every time I visit is a pleasure.

Visited October 2013
Dover, De
“Great Food”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We had both lunch and dinner here during our four days in Jacksonville. Always great food, nicely prepared in an attractive atmosphere. Friendly staff too.

Visited October 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Quick, friendly and delicious”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I have been to this Panera Bread numerous times. Although it is a very busy Panera location, the employees are very efficient, friendly and accommodating. The restaurant is clean and the bakery is always well stocked and organized.

Visited August 2013
Rockledge, Florida
“Panera Never Fails”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

As always, I feel that I can depend on Panera to never disappoint. Although this location is very busy it served up my lunch quickly and with great customer service. It leads me to believe that Panera knows how to train managers who in turn treat their employees well. I am sure there are exceptions to this but I have never experienced poor service at any location I have ever visited and the location on Baymeadows in Jacksonville was not one of the exceptions either. Bravo Panera.

• Visited April 2013