“One of the best in the area”

On the Fly Sandwiches & Stuff
Ranked #428 of 2,110 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Armenian
Reviewed 28 August 2014

On the Fly Food Truck is one of the best! The choices are wide ranging and the food is wonderful. They are convenient to my office and we eat there often. I've never been disappointed in any of the dishes I've ordered. I will say you must try the Sweet Potato Planks. Sweet potato planks topped with pulled pork, melted blue cheese, scallions and the most amazing sauce you will ever try.

You can find them on the corner of Adams and Jefferson, weather permitting! Parking is easy and there is outdoor seating available.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

On the Fly food truck offers some of the best lunch and desserts by a food truck or restaurant in my area. The menu is very eclectic, offering anything from burritos to seared tuna and a wedge salad you can add chicken, shrimp or the seared tuna. The dressing is a homemade called on the fly sauce which is also used on some of the tacos and burritos. The portions are huge, large enough to share for average eaters or more than enough for those with huge appetites. One favorite is the smothered sweet potato planks, sweet potato smothered with pork and on the fly sauce and I think cheese.... My favorite thing though is Reeses Peanut Butter cup creme brûlée. The owner and the staff are super friendly. The set up for the truck is great they have a fenced off area downtown near the courthouse that has a patio with chairs and umbrellas. Get there early to avoid long lines. I recommend checking them out if you are in the area or have the unfortunate luck of jury duty!

1  Thank Terri L
Reviewed 27 April 2013

On the Fly is the best food truck in Jax. A must if you are close to down town. They are near the new courthouse during the week. They have a chef preparing some really awesome food. I love the burrito. The topping is delicious. Best I've ever had.

2  Thank TracerEraser