“Yummy food, caring staff”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #878 of 2,013 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Yummy food, caring staff”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was the most amazing restaurant. The food (lobster and a pasta dish with mussels) was fabulous, but the staff were some of the most caring people in the restaurant business. When they found out I had allergies, they checked everything out, offered alternatives, and cooked my lobster just perfectly for me. Kayla, Heather, and the chef were fabulous.Thank you for a worry free, yummy meal.

• Visited July 2014

GA
“Nice serving size and the cleanest RL I've visited”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is lunch time stop at River City Marketplace. It is clean and in good condition. The manager is friendly, interested in the clientele and very accommodating. It has the usual menu but found the portions were generous as opposed to other RL's. Service is fast and efficient. This is my favorite RL.

• Visited July 2014
GA
“Best Red Lobster at River City Marketplace”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very clean and wonderful manager! I usually do take-out but enjoy the momentary break at the bar, with great service. Those biscuits keep me coming back, not yo mention all the shrimp dishes. I like the new items.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank debbie e
Jacksonville
“Lobster Fest”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Food was excellent, service was good. This is close to our house. I would always recommend this restaurant.

Visited April 2014
White Oak, Georgia
“When it comes to seafood, go to Red Lobster.”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I am a big seafood fanatic, I could eat it everyday. We're on our way home from my husband's dental appointment and happen to pass Red Lobster so I told him to stop there for dinner. I ordered the Bar Harbor Lobster Bake and wasn't disappointed, it has all my favorite: shrimp, scallops, mussels and split tail of LOBSTER. My hubby ordered a seafood trio and enjoyed it in spite of his recent visit to the dentist. Service was a little bit slow but the excellent food made it up.

• Visited April 2014