“What's there to say”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“What's there to say”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I just discovered this place two weeks ago and I am half way through my second puch card, haha , working on that 10th free ice cream for the second time. I just love this place, ingredients are fresh, staff is friendly and the environment is very nice, with Korean pop music videos playing. I held a meeting here last week with about 9 of us and everyone enjoyed it.

• Visited May 2014

“Delicious and Fun!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

A friend brought us here not long after they opened. There was hardly anyone in the place. Having your ice cream freshly prepared in front of you on a frozen table was very cool. The flavor was out of this world and it's what keeps us coming back. Now a days there is usually a line which makes me happy because I know they are here to stay! Great ice cream cool preparation. Give it a try! My favorite is Mango with Mango. My friend ordered reese's in her ice cream and they broke up a whole package of two full size reese's cups. yum! Worth the price!

• Visited April 2014
“What's not to like?! ”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Such a pleasant experience every time I go. They have tons of options to choose from and the lactose free options are the best! They make it all fresh right in front of you are very friendly. Place can't be beat. If you go during a busy time there is a wait but that just goes to show how good this place is!

Tallahassee, Florida
“Need one in Tallahassee! ”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Loved, loved, loved our experience, the service, the ice cream, the waffle cone, the value! Can't wait to go back and try the taiyaki! The guys making the ice cream were so friendly, explained the ingredients and the neat process! You choose the flavor first, then your dairy choice, and then your choice of 2 non-fruit or 1 fruit topping. My husband and I chose chocolate, almond milk, Oreos and white chocolate chips! So good! Our son got white chocolate flavor with whole milk - soooo creamy! The owner was taking orders and overseeing it all joyfully! WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!

“Real fresh ice cream”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Love that they make it in front of you and it's all real ingredients. Strawberry ice cream made with real fresh strawberries. The waffles are very good too especially the Nutella one. Major hit with our family!