“Very neat”

Three Fx Ice Cream and Waffles
Ranked #7 of 47 Dessert in Jacksonville
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Loved how they "cooked" the ice cream in front of you. Also, loved the milk options. I chose almond milk with strawberry. Husband got almost milk with banana. His came out creamier than mine. I think with the strawberries being watery it made the ice cream less creamy. I still liked it tho and would go again. I think kids would love watching their ice cream being made.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I'm not sure why all the fuss about this place. Sure, you can pick your own milk and flavors and add stuff like fruit or candy. And the people working there are really nice. But in the end, it's still all about the ice cream and for me, I was disappointed. Mine was a little bland...it just didn't have as much flavor as regular ice cream. I think if you want a specialty like almond or soy milk, then this place is great. But if you're just looking for regular dairy ice cream, then this place may not meet expectations.

1  Thank consolz
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This place is neat! You choose the type of milk (whole, low fat, almond, soy, etc) then the flavor and they make it right there in front of you. You can add two topping that will be mixed in while it it freezing before your eyes. It was simply delicious awesomeness.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I just discovered this place two weeks ago and I am half way through my second puch card, haha , working on that 10th free ice cream for the second time. I just love this place, ingredients are fresh, staff is friendly and the environment is very nice, with Korean pop music videos playing. I held a meeting here last week with about 9 of us and everyone enjoyed it.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

A friend brought us here not long after they opened. There was hardly anyone in the place. Having your ice cream freshly prepared in front of you on a frozen table was very cool. The flavor was out of this world and it's what keeps us coming back. Now a days there is usually a line which makes me happy because I know they are here to stay! Great ice cream cool preparation. Give it a try! My favorite is Mango with Mango. My friend ordered reese's in her ice cream and they broke up a whole package of two full size reese's cups. yum! Worth the price!