“Afternoon treat”

Ranked #8 of 48 Dessert in Jacksonville
Orlando, Florida
“Afternoon treat”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

This was a fun experience. The service was very good and the ice cream was even better. If you are hungry for some unique ice cream this is the place to go.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Very neat”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Loved how they "cooked" the ice cream in front of you. Also, loved the milk options. I chose almond milk with strawberry. Husband got almost milk with banana. His came out creamier than mine. I think with the strawberries being watery it made the ice cream less creamy. I still liked it tho and would go again. I think kids would love watching their ice cream being made.

Visited June 2014
CT
“Slightly overhyped”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I'm not sure why all the fuss about this place. Sure, you can pick your own milk and flavors and add stuff like fruit or candy. And the people working there are really nice. But in the end, it's still all about the ice cream and for me, I was disappointed. Mine was a little bland...it just didn't have as much flavor as regular ice cream. I think if you want a specialty like almond or soy milk, then this place is great. But if you're just looking for regular dairy ice cream, then this place may not meet expectations.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank consolz
“AMAZING hand made icecream”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This place is neat! You choose the type of milk (whole, low fat, almond, soy, etc) then the flavor and they make it right there in front of you. You can add two topping that will be mixed in while it it freezing before your eyes. It was simply delicious awesomeness.

• Visited June 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“What's there to say”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I just discovered this place two weeks ago and I am half way through my second puch card, haha , working on that 10th free ice cream for the second time. I just love this place, ingredients are fresh, staff is friendly and the environment is very nice, with Korean pop music videos playing. I held a meeting here last week with about 9 of us and everyone enjoyed it.

• Visited May 2014