“Best Doughnuts & Baked Good in Town - and the Biggest! (Vegan at a whole new level - and I'm not vegan! This is my fav!”

Sweet Theory Baking Co.
Ranked #1 of 38 Bakeries in Jacksonville
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Go by, check it out - great delicacies made by people who care about product and ingredients. Support these young people - they know what they are doing. Their baker products are the best in town! Order now for the holidays, for a gift for a loved one or a hostess gift. You will love their pastries, donuts, everything - vegan, and I'm not vegan!

• Visited August 2013

Lawrence, Kansas
“The best in town”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I make it a habit when I travel to seek out the local GF baked goodies. Because I also have a soy allergy, my finds are not always a success. Then I happened upon Sweet Theory and fell in love. They are GF, SF, & DF, etc. The cupcakes are as beautiful as they are moist and delicious. They also have brownie bites, cake-by-the-slice, a different featured coffee cake, and creative ice cream flavors. Don't be surprised if you find yourself almost buying one of everything!

• Visited June 2013