“Great coffee and cake!”
Review of Biscottis

Biscottis
Reserve with OpenTable
Biscottis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 2,132 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Talbot Ave
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

We went for coffee and cake and both were amazing. I highly suggest eating dessert at Biscottis. I had the tropical cake and my friend had carrot. Both were huge pieces and very moist.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

This is definitely a place to go for great food and amazing desserts. The menu has many choices of salads, sandwiches, wraps, appetizers, entrees. We decided to split the cod sandwich and both had soups; a sweet potato & red pepper and a pea and asparagus soup. Both equally delicious but the sweet potato was a little sweeter than the pea/asparagus one. If you share an entree, they do charge you an extra $2.50 but you both get to pick two sides. The sweet potato fries were delicious and the cole slaw was decent but needed some more spices. We were quite full so we skipped but they looked amazing and I've had them before and they are really good. Sometimes the place could get quite noisy so we sat at the tables in the bar area. Also, the parking could be tricky since street parking only. When it's not too hot they have small tables outside. Definitely worth a try if you haven't been here, but save room for dessert.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Had an extended stay in Jacksonville a couple of years ago and we always enjoyed the meals here. So every time we come back we make it a point to return. I usually have the skirt steak salad and the bread pudding . Tonight I added a sweet potato soup that was rich and creamy. The bread pudding I had to share with my wife ,who said she only wanted a few bites. That wasn't exactly the truth ! Luckily there was enough for two.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I've been here several times. Every time, the food is delicious. I looooove the sweet potato fries and the chicken salad wrap. I had family visit from Illinois, and I made sure to bring them here for lunch one day. We had a lobster reuben sandwich that day.....everyone raved about it! Definitely a place I will keep in the rotation of places we love to visit here.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

First, the deserts are enormous to the point of being intimidating, but their pies and cakes are some of the best you'll ever have. We had some amazing appetizers and main courses as well, usually seafood, though they have great pizza as well. Its often packed, though the last time we were there it was pretty sparely crowded, which was fine - the only knock I usually give the place is the noise level. Great neighborhood as well.

Been to Biscottis? Share your experiences!