“Upscale Pizza”
Review of Biscottis

Biscottis
Reserve with OpenTable
Biscottis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 2,075 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Talbot Ave
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Upscale pizza place, in a great Jax neighborhood. A little pricey, but service was good. Food was good, dinner menu was priced pretty high.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Great place for a small group. They have very tasty menu items that change, I have a salmon BLT which was great. Of course they are known for their desserts so come hungry. They have unique cakes that requires a waitstaff member to recite them too you. A slice is HUGE, people stop in just to pick up some cakes. A must place to explore in Avondale.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

A close friend took a colleague and me to Biscottis one night while I was working in Jacksonville. It is a fantastic restaurant, and one of the best restaurant experiences that I have had from the host, to the waiter, to our food, and finally to dessert. The waiter was fabulous and attentive. They were out of the wine we had chosen and he suggested a perfect substitute. We ate off the dinner special menu which appear to change regularly but all three main dishes were fantastic and they allow substitutions for the side dishes. The portions are a good size for the price. Make sure that you save room for dessert which not only look good but taste fantastic. The Key lime pie was out of this world and was enough for two (maybe three). Definitely head over to Avondale and eat at Biscottis.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

The overall menu is not surprising for a New American bistro format restaurant, the daily specials menu is larger than usual. Prices are pretty typical for the category, but the food is a notable step up in quality and presentation, and portions are generous. Servers are friendly, well informed, and efficient.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

This is a great place for lunch the staff is on point to give excellent service everyone is friendly and seem to be in a good mood. They were out of the wine I ordered and were quick to offer me a taste of another to help make a decision. They had a Sauvignon Blanc from Chile that was reasonably priced and complemented our lunch nicely. Our server Meadow was delightful and did a great job taking care of us. The food came out promptly and was well presented all in all a really great lunch. I find that I gravitate to places that have a corporate climate that makes me feel special when I walk in the door. If you are on the Westside of Jacksonville near Avondale you should stop in for a bite.