“Outback is Always a Treat!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #1,274 of 2,037 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Baldwin, Florida
“Outback is Always a Treat!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

My hubby and I ate at the Outback off of Baymeadows on a busy Sunday evening. As usual, it was very good! Try the new S'mores dip for dessert - sooo yummy!

• Visited February 2014

Jacksonville, Florida
“Bad Food - Bad Service”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

It's been awhile since I've been to an Outback because I can cook better steaks at home, but my Mom had never had a Blooming Onion, so we gave this a try. When the waiter comes to the table he squats down so his face is level with the table and takes our order. OK, this guy needs some training. He wasn't really friendly and acted as if he didn't really want to be there.

For dinner we ordered 2 prime ribs and a fire roasted chicken breast. When the salads came out, one bowl was 1/2 full of wilted lettuce and DROWNING in salad dressing. My wife had to sent it back and I've never seen her send a salad back. The 12oz prime ribs had about 6 oz of fat on them, were tough to eat, and the baked potatoes were barley warm. The fire roasted chicken was over cooked so much it looked like and tasted like a roof shingle. My wife sent THAT back as well and just told the manager to take her dinner off the check because she wasn't hungry anymore.

Kudos to the manager as she DID try to make things right - but it was too late. This place needs to have better quality control in the back of the house.

We won't be coming back.

• Visited November 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Won't be back”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Liked: no wait; wait staff was friendly

Disliked: bland, unseasoned food; food was not tasty, like all of the other Outbacks we have visited; steaks were not cooked properly, as requested; small portion sizes.

Visited May 2013
Miami, Florida
“Serving the USA”
Reviewed 9 September 2012 via mobile

I'm not sure if correct location. Went to outback on point meadow in Jacksonville,fl for a farewell for my son who is leaving to marines on 9/10/12. Party of 16. Service was great and made my son so proud to be serving our country. Manager and workers were so attentive. In the end they made my son's meal complimentary which was such an honor to see how much they support our troops. My son leaves but will always remember the outback and the comfort and experience.

Thank you Outback team for a wonderful evening.

Yorktown Heights, New York
“I love Outback!”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

After eating in the Outback in Rocky Point, NC, we decided to try the restaurant in Jacksonville. The restaurant was located in a large shopping center. It was very neat and clean. Service was excellent. The staff went out of their way to provide a good meal!! We were very happy with out choice!

Visited July 2012