Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area
Ranked #5 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I was left stranded by a local cab company for an important appointment at UCF. Ashanti at the front desk came to my rescue by getting the shuttle to take me. Darren, the driver, got me to my appointment on time with a personal encouragement to boot. I felt very lucky to have such people cross my path.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
DanJordan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear CharlotteanFlorida,
Thank you for sharing your experience with our team on TripAdvisor! I'm glad to read that Ashanti and Darren came to your rescue. It is for reasons like this that most of us are in the hospitality business. I will be sure to share this with them, as they love hearing the positive feedback. Thank you again!

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Great hotel in a excellent location - very efficient and friendly staff. The value of this hotel was very good and there are a great many restaurants nearby. We only stayed one night in route to West Palm Beach from Charlotte to visit family but would stay here all the time as we travel to and from Florida.

Dear Denny411,
Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. We apprecieate your kind words about our staff and location. Hampton's are a good value, with breakfast and internet included. Thank you again, and hope to see you the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 19 December 2013

This Hampton Inn is strategically situated to provide access not only to the St. John's Town Center, but also to downtown Jacksonville via I-95 or the beaches via the J. Turner Butler highway. The staff are dedicated to the cleanliness of their facility and the ultimate comfort and satisfaction of their guests.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DanJordan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear Kevin W,
Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel. I couldn't have said it better myself. I can't wait to share your comments with our team; they absolutely love hearing the positive feedback!

Reviewed 19 December 2013

The room was a king suite and it met my husbands and I's needs perfectly. We enjoyed the restaurants in the area. It was located close to main travel byways which made getting around the area perfect.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Laura C,
Thank you for the review of our hotel. I'm glad to read that our king suite and our location met your needs. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

We had several small dogs in 2 rooms. As you know, this is always a hassle regarding overnight stays. We have always liked the Hilton family of hotels - hhonors members, but we were pleasantly surprised at how fresh and clean the rooms were. In the back, there was a nice pet station/area with provided cleanup bags and disposal - all very convenient with plenty of space to walk. The front desk made sure we had everything we needed including assisting us with accommodations regarding checkout times. When things are hectic, you are very grateful for niceties like this. Very nice stay for UNF graduation.

Dear Andrew B,
Thank you very much for posting about your recent stay on TripAdvisor! I'm glad to read that we were able to help in such a hectic time like a college graduation. It's always nice to bring your pets along when you travel, and I hope that we see you and your dogs back the next time your in our area.

Dan Jordan//GM

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Everything was great and well kept! Breakfast was tasty. Peaceful place to stay and friendly staff. The bathroom was really clean and my wife is a picky one when it comes to showers! She was quite pleased. Fast food and a few more elegant restaurants were within walking distance, which was a nice bonus.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DanJordan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Patrick W,
I want to thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. We apprecieate your kind words, and glad to read you and your wife found everything to be clean. Please come back and see us the next time your in our area!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

The Hampton hotels are great hotels. They are comfortable and clean. The staff is always helpful. The complimentary breakfast is the best of all the places I've stayed. I recommend anyone to stay at a Hampton any chance you get to.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DanJordan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Gerald E,
Thank you very much for your posting about your recent stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and found our staff to be helpful. We apprecieate your recommendation, and look forward to your next visit.