Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area
Ranked #5 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is my third trip to the area this year and the hotel exceeds my expectation on every trip. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable, the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The internet service allows me to work from my room, but also gives me the flexibility to use the printer when needed.

2  Thank kathyhS9758AL
RT_Fisk, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thanks for your loyalty, and this great review Kathy!

I'm really glad we've been able to offer you a product that has consistently exceeded your expectations! We try to provide our guests with everything they may need while they're here with us, so I'm glad you're taking advantage of all we ahve to offer! If there's anything we can do better, please let me know!

Thansk again!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

It was a great stay at the hotel. I will stay again the next time I visit the city. The price was very good and everything was as good or better then expected. Everything was very clean. The facilities were all execellent.

2  Thank Anthony G

Thank you for the TripAdvisor review, Anthony!

We are always glad to hear that everything was "as good or better than expected." I hope you and your family enjoyed Jacksonville while here, and we can't wait to see you next time!

Thanks again!

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed in a suite for 4 days. Very clean and comfortable. Service was great and staff was very friendly. Room was roomy with comfortable beds and and kitchenette area was efficient. Location was close to restaurants and shopping. One if the better Hampton Inns that we have stayed in. Would highly recommend and if in area again would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Papflap

Thanks Papflap, for your TripAdvisor review!

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We are lucky to have such spacious suites, especially when you're staying with us for more than one night. Let us know if there was anything we could have done better!

Thanks again, see you next time!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

My wife and I were blown away at the decor, cleanliness and service at the Hampton Inn in Jacksonville Florida. The hotel was in a prime location with plenty of restaurants and activities near by. The staff was cordial and helpful. It would be hard to get a better bang for the buck! +

1  Thank Michael S

Thanks for the great review Michael!

I'm glad we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay with us! If there's anything we could have done better, please let us know!

Thanks again!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was the first time my wife and I have stayed at this hotel and it was exceptional. It was close to shopping and the beach. We had our Grandson with us and we went to the beach on July 4th to watch the fireworks. I couldn't rave more about the people working there. Everyone was extremely helpful! The breakfast was very good and the employees working that portion worked hard to keep in all supplied. The room was quiet and cool for sleeping. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would easily stay here again.

Room Tip: the rooms on the north side of the hotel are quieter than the east due to a restaurant with outside...
1  Thank David P
RT_Fisk, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thanks David, for taking the time to review our hotel!

I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us on the 4th of July! We were lucky to have clear skies for the fireworks, and they really do put on a good show at the beach. I hope you did not get caught in the traffic as everyone headed home like some of our employees did, including myself!

If there was anything that we could have done better, please let me know!

See you next time!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This is a very nice hotel. The entire hotel was very neat and clean. The room was quiet and roomy with plenty of storage space. Its location is amazing! There are a gazillion restaurants you can walk to and a movie theater you can walk to. The beach and river are in opposite directions, but both are only about a 15 minute drive away. I will definitely be back! :)

1  Thank Sarah C

Thank you for your review Sarah!

I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us! We always appreciate it when our guests take the time to let us know how we're doing, so please let me know if there was anything we could have done better!

Thanks again, we'll see you next time!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Good hotel, excellent maintenance and house keeping departments very poor internet service unless you want to pay an additional charge per night. Who actually has a per night internet charge, now not even independents do that any longer.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim M
RT_Fisk, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel Jim!

I am sorry that you had problems with our internet service during your most recent stay with us. There are few things more frustrating than a slow internet connection, and I'm sorry you had to experience that. Unfortunately we were not aware of the problem until recently, but as of yesterday we have taken steps to double the speed of our free wireless internet. We are confident that this will provide our guests with a much better experience when they're using our internet.

If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know!