“Awesome, Unique Pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles

Al's Pizza - Riverside
Ranked #273 of 1,982 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florida
“Awesome, Unique Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2013

To give you an idea of how picky I am on pizza, I do not like standard pizza places with typical options ie peperoni etc. I love Al's Pizza, they have great ingredient options and fresh ingredients! Their pizza is not greasy like the typical cheap pizza places. The prices are fair. My husband and I typically call in a pizza for pick-up and it is always ready and hot when we arrive. We split the pizza options half and half since we like different toppings. We have dined in a couple of times and always had a great experience as well. Everyone is always friendly and attentive.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank bydragonfly

Callahan
“Best Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013

Love the food, but the restaurants are across town so I don't make the drive often. Prices are starting to creep up and I need more family friendly prices, but still love the food.l

Visited April 2012
Florida, USA
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2012

The pizza at Al's is excellent. The restaurant has great style and a unique bathroom (a MUST see!) The wait staff are always friendly and accommodating when we order our pizza half veggie, half meat lovers. Veggie pizza is one of the best I have had!

Visited May 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Love the steak and mushroom calzone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2012

I love the calzones here, especially the steak and mushroom one. Get two things of the pasta sauce so you can coat each half of the calzone with it. Then sprinkle the hot pepper flakes over everything. Devour it while its hot and it is ohhhh so good. The Sicilian pizza is also gigantic and very filling and very big. You'll definitely take about half of it home so you can have it for dinner.

• Visited February 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Pizza is Pretty Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2012

I like The Loop or Mellow Mushroom better, but this place is good too. I can't say much about it, its just average.

Visited November 2012