“Decent italian food and pizza”

Al's Pizza - Riverside
Ranked #217 of 2,151 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Had a nice lunch at Al's, baked lasagne. Portion was good sized and was nicely baked with plenty of cheese. Just what I wanted on a rainy day. Comfort food!

Reviewed 30 June 2013

This was our first visit to Al's so we tried a variety of dishes including the wheat crust pizza. All items were extremely tasty, prepared well, and presented nicely.

Items we tried and all were great:
* Wheat thin crust cheese pizza
* Baked meatballs
* Garlic bread
* Baked ziti
* Zeppole
* Molten chocolate cake
* Cheesecake
* Cannoli

Al's will definitely be a regular place for us.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Al's can't be beat for value with huge pizza by the slice and drink specials on Thursday and late night. Great ambience and always friendly staff.

Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

I absolutely loved this place!!! I ordered a slice of pizza with black olives, pepperoni and sausage. It was fresh and delicious!!! I also ordered a beer and it was very cold and good. My waitress Marandi was AMAZING....I will definitely return when I am in town again. I highly recommend this place, a must visit!!!!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

To give you an idea of how picky I am on pizza, I do not like standard pizza places with typical options ie peperoni etc. I love Al's Pizza, they have great ingredient options and fresh ingredients! Their pizza is not greasy like the typical cheap pizza places. The prices are fair. My husband and I typically call in a pizza for pick-up and it is always ready and hot when we arrive. We split the pizza options half and half since we like different toppings. We have dined in a couple of times and always had a great experience as well. Everyone is always friendly and attentive.

1  Thank bydragonfly