“One Of The Worst”

China Buffet
Ranked #1,378 of 2,057 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I love chinese food and I have been to buffets in Jersey....Massachusetts.....Texas....and now in Florida.....this has to be the worst place I have ever eaten.....the only thing I ate was the won-ton soup....it was a bit salty but edible....the meat was tough and that includes the chicken....the egg rolls only had flavorless cabbage in them......the rest of the food was bland.....the waitresses and the sushi maker just stood around staring at you....all my food went in the trash.....I decided to just have fruit instead.....the pineapple and cantaloupe were not even ripe....they were tough and tasteless.....the watermelon was not juicy at all.....it was ten dollars per person and it was a waste of my money..............will never go there again...........

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We went as a quick trip for lunch...sushi smelled horrible...my bf got a piece of beef looked soaked in something that made it mushy paid check in cash..Lady didn't even wait for me to back my chair away n hovered over me while I got money for her stuck her head in my face to count the money ..I didn't eat much at all waitress even asked if I was sure I was done since I'd barely eaten .. yet my stomach was so bloated from msg n salt in the food even 4 hours later

1  Thank Nikki N
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Dont waste your time or money. The food was cold. The service SUCKS. None of the waitresses could speak English. There was only 1 scoop for 6 different flavored ice creams. The fruit was old and brown. The bathroom was HIDEOUS! The smell of urine slapped you in the face upon entering the door. It was nauseating. There was bloody tissue on the floor. I wish I could add a picture. There was a broom sitting on the top of a pile of swept up trashed that hadn't been picked up. The sink was FILTHY! The lady at the register SLAMMED my debit on the counter as if I had cooties or something. We weren't greeting when we entered nor as we left. They didn't even ask how the service was. FIRST AND LAST TIME VISITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you knew what was good for you then you wouldn't go there either..... SO ONCE AGAIN BEWARE!!!!! P.S. I'm calling the health department because I've never had such a HORRIBLE SERVICE in my life!If you do still decide to eat there then eat there at your own risk! I hope this advice was helpful! Thank you!

1  Thank Costumer117
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We have visited several times in the past few years. But we had stopped because the food tasted old. So it has been at least a year. My son said he felt nauseous, after eating one plate. I thought he was being dramatic. However, I got some rice and it smelt and tasted like plastic. The salmon was greenish brown. We complained, but got nowhere with it. It made my son sick. I will never eat there again.

2  Thank Chrissy F
Reviewed 8 October 2013

There is a very good selection of foods including a sushi bar and Mongolian BBQ. Food is fresh, and tasty. They have the best Hot and Sour Soup in the area. Service is always good.

1  Thank GOP_GalFlorida