“Good Lunch Box”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Good Lunch Box”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Ordered the Bulgogi lunch box, it came with salad that had a cream based ginger salad dressing, very tasty. Also fried rice, a little thing of noodles, 2 fried dumplings, and an orange slice. After tax $8.55 (pre-tip). Filling, but didn't taste like anything out of the ordinary that I could not find at a Chinese buffet. I was hoping for a unique Korean taste, fast friendly service, people around me were eating large soup bowls with noodles that looked appetizing as well.

• Visited February 2014

“Jax-Korean Food”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Not a bad place for Korean food in Jacksonville. I think its one of two or three places where you can really get some Korean food here. I usually get the Bulgogi.

• Visited October 2013
Mobile, Alabama
“Sam Won”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

My husband and I shared a meal at Sam Won--the bulgogi beef and spicy pork. Both were delicious! I'm not a Korean connoisseur, but everything I ate, including the kimchi dishes that came with our order, was flavorful and filling. I would recommend this restaurant!

• Visited July 2013
“Where I go for Korean”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

when it comes to Korean food that's not just fast food style, this is the place I go! We got the dinner combination option and picked our favorite meats: bulgogi, the thin ribs and the spicy pork are all awesome. You'll also fill up your tummy with the refillable side items of various kinds. I always find myself stuffing myself to the hilt cuz everything is so good I just don't want to bring anything home :-)

• Visited June 2013
“Mixed Reviews”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I've been here twice so far and I've had mixed reviews. The first time I visited this restaurant, I ordered the bulgogi which was excellent!. However, on my next visit I chose the Gopdol Bibim Bob. Although, it tasted wonderful, the dish could use some more beef. I wondered that since I walked into the restaurant close to 2pm, perhaps they ran out of steak? In any event, I wasn't too thrilled with the bibm bob and so I wouldn't recommend that dish to anyone. But since this is the only Korean restaurant that I know of within a radius of 10 miles, I probably would try then again and give them another chance.

• Visited March 2013