“Very Good BBQ”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I have been to several Sonny's BBQ restaurant and think they have some of the better pulled BBQ in the area. I have also tried their ribs and the sliced BBQ and find those two just average, hence I stick with the pulled pork. The interior is typical BBQ joint and the service is very good.

2  Thank RLWOrangePark

Reviewed 15 May 2013

we usaully get sonnys for take out not much for us to dine in not our type of spot good service food is standard they must be doing something right have grown into quite a franchise here in the south

1  Thank Robin S
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Excellent restaurant !!! Fast service, excellent food, staff very courteous , can't say anything more !!!! Just the BEST !!!!!!!!

Reviewed 31 March 2013

My husband and I go every week, Great service, great food. The staff is awesome. Restaurant is clean. I usually get the big deal, great, tasty, great value. The Tea is always fresh.

1  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I haven't been to Sonny's in a long time because it is only average. I would go to Bono's before I would go to Sonny's.