“Great selection”

Sushi House
Ranked #679 of 2,057 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We have been going to this sushi House for several years. Sushi chefs are very good and staff is very attentive. Prices are reasonable and they have a large menu selection of not only sushi and sashimi but all Japanese dishes. We love their sashimi and rolls. Lakers roll is very good and a must ry is their sushi sandwich. If you don't see these listed just ask. They are good at customizing your roll also. Chicken Katsu is very good and their tempura. Ask for moshi for desert. Its a treat. One of our favorite places. We drive an hour to shop and eat at Jax Towne Center.

1  Thank 01sashi

Reviewed 10 August 2011

Outstanding sushi. I like the BMW roll, the new Orleans and the bay meadows rolls. The best of the best is the empire roll. It is shrimp, tuna, crab with yellow rice paper on the outside. I travel all over the world and have eaten sushi in ten countries, this is top 10%. A little grimy on the inside, but do not let that detract you.

1  Thank Don-in-Tampa
Reviewed 1 June 2011

I order sushi to go from Sushi House on Baymeadows frequently. The sushi is fresh and delicious. I love the shrimp sauce. The prices are fair - you can expect to pay roughly $3 - $4 per sushi roll (not specialty rolls), which are good sized rolls. My only complaint is they do not include crab wontons for free, like the Sushi House on Old Saint Augustine road does.

2  Thank RetroUltraModern
Reviewed 21 November 2009

I just had the Salmon Lover's combo for lunch, it was great!

They seemed to have a lot of good values on the menu too.

1  Thank Shannone J