“Fantastic”

BB's Restaurant + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
BB's Restaurant + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 2,027 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cross street: near Prudential Drive
Hollywood, Florida
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Ok let's be honest, we only decided to go to bb's because it was close to my hotel. I wasn't expecting much From the menu I saw online I thought it was going to be a casual salad sandwich sort of place.

Wow how wrong! Bb's was awesome...very edgy and stylish. And the food was awesome. Our waitress Leah was funny and made the dinner so enjoyable. We both ordered the steak and it was perfect. The wine list
was great and we had this terrific dessert too!

Honestly one of my favorite dinners in a long time. Who knew this little gem was hiding in downtown Jax?

Visited November 2013
1 Thank GatorBearBob

Atlantic Beach, Florida
“Always a Great Lunch”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Four of us went and had lunch with a bottle of wine. Bruschetta was terrific.
Good waiter and food excellent as always.

Visited October 2013
“Lovely French Flavors”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Nice ambience, great food, wonderful service...I would go back to this restaurant anytime. Arrive early for best parking spots.

Visited November 2013
Holland, Michigan
“Noisy, eclectic and good”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

BB's is a noisy and full of energy. I have some of the best calamari I've ever had. Not the typical rings but slices, excellent. DO NOT save room for desert. You will so regret the chocolate cake, peanut butter cake, triple chocolate ganache. I know I did! There were some different things on the menu like pork confit. There were 8 at the table and each dish was a winner including my shrimp bisque and grouper with artichoke sauce.

• Visited October 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Wow. This place was amazing!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

I usually do not like menus with words I cannot pronounce :-) but this was wonderful. They handled our group of 23 with no problem and the food was incredible. Save room for one of the huge desserts. The cakes and pies were great.

Visited October 2013