“Great dinner ”

BB's Restaurant + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
BB's Restaurant + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 2,027 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cross street: near Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great dinner ”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

bb's has a great ambience and delicious food. It's a smaller sized restaurant with beautiful decor. All the food is incredibly fresh. We had the tuna tartare, warm goat cheese salad and artichoke pizza- everything was wonderful. They also have an extensive wine list including many wines by the glass. To make the experience perfect the service was impeccable.

Boca Raton, Florida
“Tried and true”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

It's seems that every time I come to Jacksonville for business I manage to find my way here. This is probably for 2 reasons, 1 I'm a creature of habit and 2 it's good. You don't want to hear about the first so I'll elaborate on the 2nd. I come here always around lunchtime and get the steak sandwich. Bread is great, meat is fresh and the aioli mayo glues it together. Parmesan fries add a good balance ( plus I always ask for an extra side of the mayo). They have a great dinner menu and a variety of fresh deserts. Try it, you won't be disappointed

NC
“Walkable from downtown hotels”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Excellent fish, fresh salads. Good choices at the bar. Will return on my next trip to JAX. Thankful for the recommendation from Hyatt Concierge

Visited May 2014
New Bern, North Carolina
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Great menu, great service, great food.. What more could you want! We ordered the swordfish and it was thick and excellent.

• Visited May 2014
Matthews, North Carolina
“Came on a recommendation - and would go back!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

It was a little after noon on a rainy Tuesday. Once we parked and came inside, we were immediately greeted and I was a little self conscience since we were in shorts and casually dressed. No judgment was given and we were escorted to a table on the back side wall.

Know: that this is a small place and you will be close and near-on-top of your dining neighbor.

We were approached immediately and ordered a soda for the pre-teen and waters. Sometimes I hate ordering water - feeling like we will look cheap and get bad service - this was NOT the case. Our server treated us well. They were busy and service was as expected.

We declined an appetizer, but the added an order of the parmesan French fries (so glad we did - they were wonderful).

My husband ordered the Lamb burger special and he said it was the best Lamb served any way that he had ever had. I had a salad (but really wanted the crab cakes too). The pan Asian chop chop salad was wonderful. I could eat it often! And our pre-teen ordered the kids chicken and fries (the fries were not the same as the parmesan ones, but she liked them).

We skipped dessert, but would come back anytime for that as well.

I enjoyed the atmosphere, the décor and the food was phenomenal! I say... GO! Go as you are - don't worry about how you are dressed!

PLEASE let me know if this review has been helpful.... THANKS!

• Visited April 2014