“My family loves it....me, not so much”
Review of Clark's Fish Camp

Clark's Fish Camp
Ranked #22 of 2,001 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, View, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“My family loves it....me, not so much”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I am probably not the Fish Camp's target market: I don't like fish or fried food. However my husband, in-laws and kids love this restaurant.
It is set on the water with plenty of seating and lots of character.
My family loved the shrimp boil.
If you are looking for authentic Florida food and atmosphere this is a great spot.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank StephySunshine5

“So cool!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Such a cool restaurant!! Taxidermied animals all over the place, Alligator feedings at set times, located on the water. Interesting menu!! Our first time trying alligator tail! My husband ordered chargrilled kangaroo steak. Didn't appeal to me, but he enjoyed it! Reasonably priced. Restaurant was super crowded and we probably waited an hour for a table, but it was well worth it.

• Visited June 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“This place is different.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

This is a very unusual place. It is hard to find and almost always crowded with long waits. They have an large collect of stuffed animals that is almost unbelievable, kidds love it.

The seafood is better than most places and they have a wide variety of wild game. The prime rib is huge!

The view is fantastic and service is mostly good.

If you want something different and "old Florida", this is the place.

Thomson, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GOOD food, GOOD atmosphere!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have visited twice and LOVE it. The food was delicious but the atmosphere was out of this world. Just a short walk on the docks was memorable. The night was clear, you could hear boats in the background and lights of the restaurant were beautiful. I was amazed at the animal collection. Almost every animal of God's creation was there. If you are not an animal lover or a snake viewer, you may have had problems, not me. Glad I took my camera for videos and still photos. Now, for the food! I ordered items that could not be purchased in my home town. After too much food, I walked the dock again, took another breath of fresh, cool air and packed my memories until next time. Can't wait for another Ga/Fla football game! Oh, goodbye "Ally", the gator that stays around the outside dining section. He was fun to watch.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Dot C
“A must-see; too unique to describe!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

You'll know you're there when you stop just short of driving into the water! Look at website for menu items & be sure to try their "unique" appetizers! This place is a taxidermists dream; too many animals to name, but I do have to mention the giraffe! We watched two manatee float around just feet away from the deck as we ate.

• Visited June 2014