“Great evening!”

Ranked #70 of 2,132 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I was in Jacksonville on business and got a local tourist magazine that recommended Clark's Fish Camp. It talked about several hundred "stuffed" animals. This didn't seem appealing for a restaurant, but we went anyways... What a pleasant surprise! We ate under an eight foot alligator. Across the aisle from our booth was a lion attacking a wildebeest. Behind the lion was a boa constrictor and several other animals. Guests were taking pictures of the various "displays" throughout our meal. Food was reasonably priced, casual atmosphere, and just plain fun.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,317)

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This was my first visit to this restaurant in Jacksonville, FL. The seafood was average and the wait time was very, very, very long.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I am probably not the Fish Camp's target market: I don't like fish or fried food. However my husband, in-laws and kids love this restaurant.
It is set on the water with plenty of seating and lots of character.
My family loved the shrimp boil.
If you are looking for authentic Florida food and atmosphere this is a great spot.

1  Thank StephySunshine5
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Such a cool restaurant!! Taxidermied animals all over the place, Alligator feedings at set times, located on the water. Interesting menu!! Our first time trying alligator tail! My husband ordered chargrilled kangaroo steak. Didn't appeal to me, but he enjoyed it! Reasonably priced. Restaurant was super crowded and we probably waited an hour for a table, but it was well worth it.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

This is a very unusual place. It is hard to find and almost always crowded with long waits. They have an large collect of stuffed animals that is almost unbelievable, kidds love it.

The seafood is better than most places and they have a wide variety of wild game. The prime rib is huge!

The view is fantastic and service is mostly good.

If you want something different and "old Florida", this is the place.