“Helpful Staff”

Ranked #8 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
“Helpful Staff”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The staff ws extrememly helpful, we arrived in the wee hours of the morning, the front desk was very helpful and accomondating. As with most Hampton Inns the room was clean and welcoming, I can always count on the Hampton Inn quality!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Biloxi
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The staff members were very friendly and helpful. Very nice looking hotel, well kept inside and outside. The room was in excellent condition. The bed was extremely comfortable. Great hot breakfast. The price is very reasonable. The hotel was located close to the interstate but we weren't disturbed by any noise. I visit the city three times a year and will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Julie L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville I-10 West, responded to this review, 5 September 2014
Thank you for the "outstanding" review. We are always delighted to know that what we strive for everyday...giving our guests a clean, comfortable and enjoyable stay was accomplished!! We look forward to your next visit with us soon!
Boone, North Carolina
Reviewed 10 August 2014

we needed a place to stay on way to our fl trip we booked online and we did a great jo nice clean family place, large rooms nice beds all but the sleeper sofa little old needs to be updated a nice Starbucks in the motel , access to computers nice private pool

Room Tip: need a balcony on the higher floors
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Ft Walton Beach, United States
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone. The staff is friendly, accommodating and rooms are clean and fresh. The General Manager is friendly and tries to make every traveler welcome and at home.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Wesley Y
Douglasville, United States
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My job requires me to stay at hotels throughout the country. Even though My company makes the arrangements for my stays on my behalf, they always mention quality. The majority of the stays have been at a Hampton Inn. I know the experience will be excellent.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Terrence G
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Came to visit with the grand babies and made last minute reservations. Rooms are nice and clean. Definitely recommend staying here. Places to eat and grocery store are near. Booking a stay again soon.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Tampa, United States
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This Hampton is the perfect place to stay on Business when in Jacksonville area. Quite area but very close to downtown I do a considerable amount of business travel on the east coast. I like the Hampton brand; this particular location is always very clean and well run. If you are traveling to Jacksonville this is always a good bet.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business