Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Ctr.
Ranked #27 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We were travelling with our 2 dogs on a family trip, was very surprised that a hotel of this caliber accepted pets of any size. We had a small dog and a large one. Great experience, would stay here again if the opportunity arose.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
robinkrawczyk, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Ctr., responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank you so much for selecting to stay with us in the beautiful up scale St Johns Town Center. We do love our pets that come to visit! The hotel is located within the town center with over 150 retail shops and restaurants all within walking distance. We will be doing a complete renovation during the summer and are very excited to be brand new again. We do look forward to having you come back and experience the new property. Please reach out to me directly the next time you are traveling to Jacksonville so I can personally make your reservations! Robin Krawczyk General Manager Homewood Suites Jacksonville Florida 32246 9046417988 robin.krawczyk@hilton.com

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I love Homewood Suites, but this weekend was a disappointment for us. At first look our room looked nice, but once we started to get comfy we noticed more and more issues. Our bathroom door did not fully close and the lock/handle was broken. Someone could just lightly push it open from the outside. Inside the bathroom, the glass shower door wouldn't close properly either, so every time we showered the floor would be soaked. There were also little black hairs all over the shower walls and in the drain cover. The note on the counter said our dishes were clean, but they were not. Every plate I pulled out of the dishwasher had food crusted on it. However, my biggest issue was the coffee maker. A used coffee pack was left in the maker and there was old coffee left in the pot. It was just gross, and not what I expect for a Hilton hotel.

For full disclosure, we were in town for one night. I didn't report any of these issues to the hotel staff, so I can't say what they would or could have done to fix any of the problems.

1  Thank CMiller29

Thank you so much for selecting to stay with us in the beautiful up scale St Johns Town Center. If you ever have any issues again in the future please reach out to us right away so we can correct it immediately! We have a great hotel which is located within the town center with over 150 retail shops and restaurants all within walking distance. We will be doing a complete renovation during the summer and are very excited to be brand new again. We do look forward to having you come back and experience the new property. Please reach out to me directly the next time you are traveling to Jacksonville so I can personally make your reservations! Robin Krawczyk General Manager Homewood Suites Jacksonville Florida 32246 9046417988 robin.krawczyk@hilton.com

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I stay at this Homewood Suites because of the excellent service. I enjoy the breakfast and the manager's evening reception. What I like most is that I can cook and prepare my own meals if I want. If not I can easily walk to a restaurant or enjoy the evening meal at the hotel. My room is spacious, clean, has good internet access, big screen TV. The fitness room has a variety of equipment. I will be here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
robinkrawczyk, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Ctr., responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you so much for selecting to stay with us in the beautiful up scale St Johns Town Center. The hotel is located within the town center with over 150 retail shops and restaurants all within walking distance. We will be doing a complete renovation during the summer and are very excited to be brand new again. We do look forward to having you come back and experience the new property. Please reach out to me directly the next time you are traveling to Jacksonville so I can personally make your reservations! Robin Krawczyk General Manager Homewood Suites Jacksonville Florida 32246 9046417988 robin.krawczyk@hilton.com

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We used points from an Airline and got a 1 bedroom suite. It was a true 1 bedroom but very small or should I say tight. Our 2nd suitcase whent on the desk out in the main room. No room in the bedroom.
This property serves free food and drinks but only M-Thursday which I dont understand. It was packed on Saturday night and I am sure the rooms cost the same.
All this said it was a great location and a nice property.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 February 2014

This is a nice clean place to stay. The Hotel Staff is very friendly and helpful. The amenities are nice. Everything was in working order. The full kitchen was a plus, except there is not a oven for baking. There is, however, a microwave which was helpful. We enjoyed our stay very much.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

We loved our trip to Jacksonville and have stayed at this hotel several times. It is so close to everything and I mean everything! The staff is consistently friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this location.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

First, don't think the location in St. John's Town center is a big plus. It's generic center is in bits and pieces, that demands driving from part to part, on streets with a confusing layout. Many other hotels nearby have pleasanter settings. The hotel is scheduled for renovation, and while pleasant now, doesn't measure up to the price. It's pleasant, traditional style. Not necessarily up to other Homewoods. TV is a bit small and definition could be better.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
robinkrawczyk, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Ctr., responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Robin Krawczyk