“Best Family Vacation Ever!!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Ctr.
Ranked #26 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My family and I recently stayed at this hotel over the weekend. I was very impressed with the rooms which were very clean and setup nicely. I loved the shopping center which had every shopping store you could think of in walking distance along with a varity of restaurants from family friendly to 5 star dinning. The hotle staff was very friendly and helpful. The Jax's beach is only 10 to 15 mins away from the hotel. I would definitely stay at this hotel again the next time my family and I visit Jacksonville,Fl. 07/18-07/20/14

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
robinkrawczyk, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Ctr., responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

We are so glad to have been part of your families vacation! Thank you for selecting to stay with us here at the St Johns Town Center. Please come back for your vacations every year!! Please reach out to me directly the next time you are traveling to Jacksonville so I can personally make your reservations!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Hi. This was a great place to stay in the midst of a nice out doorsy type mall not far from University of North Florida nor far from Jacksonville beach. We had a suite with two bedrooms one with a king bed another with two queens and a pull out bed in the main suite area. It was one of the nicest of the Hilton branded hotels I have ever stayed in and a great value. The staff were very courteous and eager to help. As we left there was a sign about renovations starting soon but to me it did not need renovated at all. It was a terrific place. If there was any negative it was the commodes were low flush I think they are called and left a lot behind on occasion. Of course, there was no toilet cleaner brush to wipe it away. It would have been embarrassing if conducting business and clients used it.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for selecting to stay with us. We have the best location in town, we have over 150 retail shops and restaurants all within walking distance. We hope you will back back and see us after our renovation has been completed! Please reach out to me directly so I can personally make your reservations.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

My daughter stayed at this property for 7 weeks for a summer internship in Jacksonville. I visited several times during her stay and was always greeted by name and was asked every time if they could do anything to improve her stay. Robin and Nathan were very professional as well as the reception associates, housekeeping, and other support staff. I felt that my daughter was extremely safe and I believe that had an emergency occurred with my daughter, they would have provided assistance until I could arrive. The property was very clean and the meals provided were more than adequate. They were truly like family and I would certainly recommend staying with them for the night or certainly for an extended stay. These people are all about customer satisfaction.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for selecting to stay with us in the beautiful St Johns Town Center. Yes we have a great staff that works very hard at providing outstanding customer service. We look forward to you coming back to stay with us when you visit Jacksonville again. Please reach out to me directly so I can personally make your reservations.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We enjoyed our stay at Homewood Suites in Jacksonville, FL. The location, service provided, and quality of our room was excellent. Hotel personnel were very friendly and helpful. We plan on staying at this hotel again whenever we're in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
robinkrawczyk, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Ctr., responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for selecting to stay with us here in the beautiful St Johns Town Center. We do have a great staff that prides themselves on providing outstanding customer service. I am excited to say we will be under going a complete renovation starting this month, so when you do come back we will be beautiful. Please reach out to me the next time you are traveling to Jacksonville so I can personally make your reservations!
General manager

Reviewed 10 July 2014

The hotel is in a very upscale area of Jacksonville, literally in the mid of a shopping haven with brand name stores such as LV, Lacoste, Aldo, and department stores as Dillard. Great restaurants with tasty food, Maggiano, China Bistro, California Pizza and Chicken, and few minutes away driving, BJ Restaurant, Seafood Restaurant, Mexican Restaurant, and Steakhouse restaurant.
The reception and hotel staff are very friendly, Manger Steve, Jessica at the front desk did whatever needed to make our stay comfortable. The hotel is super clean in every way in and out, the room is typical size of the Homewood suites, sleeping area and a living room area, nice size kitchenette with full size fridge and on-top Electric stove with 5 burners, Toaster, Coffee Maker, etc... Housekeeping staff were excellent, specially Serita.
The only thing was not good for our stay, the breakfast was very limited in choices, noise because of the hotel being fully booked, 4th of July weekend. The outside AC units were loud/noisy and took me a while to sleep, specially the first night.
Finally, it is a beautiful place to stay for business or pleasure, Make sure you have enough money to spend on shopping. I had a great time doing so, Lacoste is my weak point and spent most of my shopping there.

Room Tip: Next time I will request a Room on the Pond side, great view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for selecting to stay with us in the beautiful St Johns Town Center! Yes we have over 150 retail shops and restaurants available all within walking distance of the hotel. Do have a great staff that works very hard at providing great customer service. We look forward to you returning again soon! Please reach out to me the next time you are traveling to Jacksonville so I can personally make your reservations!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My daughter and I always stay at this hotel in February and March of every year. It isn't the nicest hotel to pick from BUT the location to St John's Town Center and UNF for dance competitions can't be beat. We were disappointed on this particular trip because we had to move twice (so 3 total rooms) because of clogged toilets. All 3 rooms were first floor rooms. We didn't think to check the toilet when we arrived. Instead, we got settled and went to dinner. When we returned we realized the toilet wasn't flushing. Called front desk. They sent someone but they couldn't fix it. So, we changed rooms. Again, didn't expect another bad toilet. My daughter showered then we realized this toilet had issues too. At this point it is after 10PM at night. Again called the front desk. They sent someone. Unable to fix. They scrambled to locate me another room for my stay. It was after 11PM before we were settled in the new room. I suggest checking out your room upon arrival. (hot water, hvac, toilets, etc)

Room Tip: Rooms near the basketball court are loud.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

I am sorry for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay this not the normal situation at our hotel, I am very excited to say we will be under going a complete renovation starting this month so next year when you return we will be beautiful. Please reach out to me directly so I can personally make your reservations. We look forward to your returning visits.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at this Homewood Suites. This is one of the quitest hotels I have ever stayed in. The breakfast is really enjoyable and at night on Monday-Thurs you can have a dinner and a beverage as part of your stay. It was so enjoyable and relaxing.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for being a return guest of ours. We do pride ourselves in taking care of our guests. We are located in the be area of town in the beautiful St Johns Town Center, with over 150 retail shops and restaurants all within walking distance. Please reach out to me directly the next time you are coming to Jacksonville so I can personally make your reservations.