Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Ctr.
Ranked #26 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Homewood Suites Jacksonville is a top notch facility in terms of quality and service. Rooms are exceedingly spacious and comfortable. Everything is clean as a whistle. Staff are all friendly and accommodating. Location is great: a plethora of restaurants or stores are a few steps away, yet the hotel is very quiet and I slept like a log. Breakfasts are copious and dinners are a big plus.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
robinkrawczyk, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Ctr., responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Thank you for selecting to stay with us here at the beautiful St Johns Town Center! We look forward to your many return visits. yes we are located in the best area of town. We have over 150 retail shops and restaurants all within walking distance of the hotel. We offer complimentary breakfast, and a complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Please reach out to me again the next time you are traveling to Jacksonville so I can personally make your reservation.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by the wonderful location with lots of shopping and restaurants. We were thankful for Hilton's willingness to accommodate us when we experienced a few road bumps with our room. They were more than gracious in helping us with our room situation. We will look forward to returning when the hotel is renovated. It will be a jewel in the midst of a great location!

Room Tip: Ask and see if there are any newly renovated rooms before you check in and ask to see your room befo...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
robinkrawczyk, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville-South/St. Johns Ctr., responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you for selecting to stay with us here in the St Johns Town Center. Yes we are a jewel and will be beautiful very soon! Please come back to see us soon! Please reach out to me directly so I can personally make your reservations!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Every year my best friend and I load up our children and have a summer vacation. We really try to find lodging that fits into our budget and our desired location. We have stayed at this hotel for the last 3 years. First, the location is great for us. The hotel sits right in the middle of a town center with a great variety of shopping and restaurants. Also the beaches are only a short drive away and their pool is always inviting. Secondly, the hotel has a full kitchen. We are able to bring in food and cook most of our own meals to save on the large expense of eating out. However, with that being said, the hotel does provide breakfast and dinner (dinner 4 nights a week) that my family usually thoroughly enjoys. Thirdly, we can fit all of us in one suit. Of coarse it's a two bedroom suit. There is a t.v. in every room. Once we had the older children in one of the rooms having an xbox tourney while the younger children were watching t.v. And where were the moms? In the other bedroom enjoying a movie. (dvd player provided as well). Lastly, the staff is wonderful and the hotel is very clean. We were surprised this year when we entered the lobby to find out that they were renovating. We inquired on what kind of renovations were being done and found out that each room was getting a complete over haul. We were told that the 3rd floor would be done just prior to us leaving. Management offered to let us see the rooms when they were completed. To our delight we were able to see one of the new rooms. We were blown away! The room was sophisticated and modern in a comfortable relaxing way. I didn't think u could really improve what they had before with the warm yellow tones but the grey scheme is breath taking. I seriously want the kitchen wall paper! I know that I am excited to stay in these new rooms next year.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for selecting to stay with us here in the beautiful St Johns Town Center! We look forward to your annual visits with us.. Yes the new rooms are just beautiful and I can not say enough about how different they are from our old ones!!! Please reach out to me directly the next trip you are planning to Jacksonville so I can personally make those reservations!!! We cant wait to see you again!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Staff was very friendly and willing to serve their customers without hesitation! Got to see the rooms that were just renovated and they are beautiful! The facelift is just what the hotel needs! I can't wait to go back and stay in the newly renovated rooms! Always a great experience staying there!

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here in the beautiful St Johns Town Center. We are in the best location in town with over 150 retail shops and restaurants all within walking distance.
We look forward to your return visits. Please reach out to directly the next time you are traveling to Jacksonville so I can personally make your reservations!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

What a transformation of this hotel..I have been there many times and this is the first time seeing the renovations. The hotel looks amazing! Keep up the good work. The room was beautiful and everyone on staff was so friendly and helpful!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 4th floor and the rooms were beautiful!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Yes we are beautiful, thank you so much for coming back over and over. We have the best location in town 150 retail shops and restaurants all within walking distance. Our renovation is just beautiful so when you come back it will be completely done.
Please reach out to me directly the next time you will be visiting Jacksonville so I can personally make your reservations!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I like to stay at Homewood Suites because I know they are pretty consistent anywhere you go. This Homewood location was exceptional. It is located in a "town center" which is filled with a great variety shopping and restaurants. The hotel itself had several things that could be improved on but I have to say, this was probably the most friendly staff I have ever seen in a hotel. Every person greeted us with a very sincere greeting and all were very helpful. I had a time sensitive work project that required a printer and the desk staff was very helpful in connecting me at their business center to get what I needed. The hotel was undergoing construction and they were very upfront about that but there were other things that were not satisfactory. The beds are very soft and our shower door didn't close completely. I'm all for "being green" but we left our towels on the bathroom floor which is supposed to mean they take them and replace them but they didn't take them and didn't replace some of them. There was only one bar of soap so we had to use it in the shower and then use it to wash our hands at the sink. I would have called the front desk but our phone didn't work which was not convenient since we couldn't get a wake up call for work the next morning. The breakfast was just not great. The egg/croissant sandwich looked so soggy and I wasn't sure if the other item was a hash brown square or a piece of french toast. This hotel has the potential to be outstanding because of the location and staff but just needs to up their level of excellence in some other areas.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for selecting to stay with us here at the St Johns Town Center. We are under going a complete renovation and it is going to be beautiful!! Please reach out to me the next time you are traveling to Jacksonville so I can personally make your reservations!

General manager
robin.krawczyk@hitlon.com

Reviewed 13 August 2014

The Homewood Suites is a great place to stay if you want to relax, shop, and have comfort. Your spouse can sleep in while you go shopping. The food in the area is great. There is so much to choose from.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for selecting to stay, shop and dine with us here at the beautiful St Johns Town Center! Our renovations will be completed soon so please come back to see how beautiful we are! Please reach out to me directly the next time you will be traveling to Jacksonville so I can personally make your reservations!

robin.krawczyk@hitlon.com