“Convenient”

Ranked #986 of 2,097 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located inside Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel, The American Grill serves up eclectic selections with regional inspiration. Also served daily is a southern breakfast buffet with cooked to order omelets, biscuits and gravy, and french toast.
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I ordered a burger and fries to go. The food was hot, but the fries had some kind of special seasoning on them.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We liked the view and the food was fantastic! The service was outstanding and I recommend this for anyone wanting good food fast, and a pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

The service was great! A lot of entrees to choose from. Our server was pleasant, and attentive, and our food was served piping hot and in good time! We will definitely be back soon!

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Worst experience ever. Out of lots of stuff on the menu. Out of 7 of us 4 got sick. Clean this place up. The place is dirty and smelly.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

My husband and I went here for dinner and had a very good waitress but the same could not be said for all of the food. I got the chicken tenders (which were tender and flavorful)....however my husband got the cajun chicken sandwich and the chicken was very overdone and hard.
Our waitress tried to make it right by offering something else, or a salad, or perhaps a dessert...her effort to resolve the issue was commendable.