“Beautiful breathtaking beach”

Little Talbot Island State Park
Ranked #4 of 167 things to do in Jacksonville
More attraction details
Owner description: On Little Talbot Island, construction of the Timucuan State and National Parks Multi-Use Trail is underway. The first phase of the trail will span more than 2 miles through coastal habitat of Little Talbot Island.
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Beautiful breathtaking beach”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My wife and I spent a lovely afternoon on this breathtaking beach. We were there for a few hours and only passed one another couple the entire time we were there. If you're looking for a beach to spend the day relaxing without all the hustle and bustle this is the beach for you. Beware, on the road in you don't pass much so grab your lunch before you leave the city!

Visited July 2013

Oviedo, Florida
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Quiet Scenic Beach”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We enjoyed our visit to this State Park. It is almost like having a private beach. It is very clean, everyone was very friendly. Is a terrific place to bring your children.

Visited September 2013
Westfield, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Favorite "Sit on the Beach" Beach”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Little Talbot Island is truly my favorite non-swim beach in Florida. It's mostly very quiet and usually not crowded at all. Recently I was at the beach farthest east during some pretty significant wind and clouds - generally swimming is off limits anyway - but the waves were exactly what you would want to see prior to a storm.
It's a wonderful place to reflect, get some sun, enjoy sounds of the ocean and dunes, or just hang out with friends.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank krbraden
Jacksonville, Florida
169 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 256 helpful votes
“Quiet Beach”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I visited the beach during an overcast day and consequently there were very few people. Although it was humid, it was perfect. Next time I go back, I plan to bring my bike because the park has a well defined concrete bike bath. No dirt bike paths for me :)

Visited July 2013
1 Thank MrEdnWilbur
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Secret beach!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

We went in the evening and it was perfect!! Absolutely no crowds. Beautiful weather and super secluded! Loved it.

Visited August 2013