“Ice skate in Jacksonville”

Jacksonville Ice and Sportsplex
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Palatka, Florida
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Ice skate in Jacksonville”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We took the grand kids to ice rink. Skates are available to rent. They had a great time skating in Florida. The prices are reasonable. You can have birthday parties there as well. The staff we met were friendly. They also have a few video games available. Or grand children are 6 and 7 years old, however, kids and adults of all ages were having a great time.

Visited July 2014

Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor service and facility”
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

Attended basketball tournament this past weekend. On Saturday morning I asked for coffee from the Sportsplex concessions who did not have at the time, however was referred to the ice side concessions as he said it was available. I get over there and the front office lady tells me to go to McDonalds! Really! Later my wife tells me that the ladies locker room ceiling has fallen in and appears to have been that way for awhile. Area wasn't blocked off for safety and no one did anything about it? Come on take care of your customers, without them there is no Sportsplex!

Visited January 2014