Shuttle from the airport was easy to arrange and the driver was helpful with our heavy suitcases. The hotel was clean and we were pleased with our 2 queen bedroom. It was a good size with no noticeable noise from the airport and we slept really well. The rate at this hotel was particularly good value given that breakfast is included.
My only negatives are ones that apply to the whole Hampton Inn chain:
1) Why only coffee in the room, no tea bags?
2) The hot water in the lobby where I had to go to get my cup of tea was lukewarm at best in 2 separate Hampton Inn hotels. Water for tea needs to be hot!
3) Default pillows should be non-feather given the level of allergies these days, with feather pillows available on request. Requesting non-feather pillows is probably possible, but doesn't overcome the problem of feather dust being in the room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Jacksonville-Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport Hotel Jacksonville
- Hampton Inn Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Hampton Inn